Xero, cloud accounting software for small businesses.
At Accountancy Online we’ve chosen Xero as one of our preferred accounting software for our small businesses when more detail is required. The powerful reporting functions in Xero allow a greater depth of analysis making this ideal for more complicated management reporting and business tailoring.
Easy-to-use accounting software
Designed specifically for small businesses it is simple to stay on top of your day-to-day bookkeeping. At the same time working alongside our team of qualified accountants ensures you receive the best tax planning and business advice.
Xero is completely web-based, so there’s nothing to download, update, or install on your computer, and you can access it from anywhere you have an internet connection. Your data is safely backed-up.
Xero supports your bookkeeping and accounting:
- Create professional-looking estimates and invoices, send then chase payment automatically
- Easily reconcile your bank transactions with automated bank feeds into your Xero account
- Effortlessly manage expenses
- Run monthly payroll and file RTI directly to HMRC
- Manage projects, track time and generate timesheet reports
- Submit your VAT return directly to HMRC through Xero
- Create customised reports with detailed analysis of your income and expenditure.
- With the use of tracking functions and custom report building it is very useful for serious number crunching.
Xero is also optimised for mobile so you can access your accounts when you’re on the move. There’s nothing to download — just log into Xero on your phone.
Xero gives you a real-time overview of your business finances making it easy for you to track your cashflow and other important financial aspects of your business in real-time. Should you need something more specific you can even build reports specific to your needs.
There are no restrictions on the number of transactions you can process in Xero. You can also choose to give access to as many people as necessary for your business. As your accountants, we’ll also have access which means that we can deliver instant, better and more relevant advice on an up-to-date set of figures.
Contact us to arrange a free demonstration or click here to login Xero.